Monday, July 13, 2009

Meowy Kitty Cat Brooch

BR-01-Kitty(Pink)

Calling all kitty, kitten, cat and catnip fans out there... I've created this brooch especially for you. Made with quality Taiwanese felt and carefully hand stitched.

BR-01-Kitty(Pink)-broochpin

BR-01-Kitty(Pink)-measure
Code: BR-01 Kitty Brooch (Pink)
Approx. Measurements: 9cm in Length
Price: RM 6.90 RM 5.90
In Stock: (SOLD OUT)

Please contact me if you're interested to buy. Refer to the instructions on the right (under "Want to Buy?") on how to do so. TQ!

4 comments:

  1. I want one~!!! Please reserved two for me? Remake Possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay! Sorry, the cat brooch has already been reserved by someone earlier. But not to worry, Remakes are on the way. Will ping you once they are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want two~!!! Sell me sell me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay! OK, it's reserved. Sent ya a mail already!

    ReplyDelete